Friday, January 25, 2013

Artisian Embellishment


While I was at the Stampin Up Leadership Conference in Orlando, my roommates and myself went to this awesome vintage store called "Adjectives" and I fell in love with it.  It's a good thing I was flying home and not driving because I would have bought a whole lot more than I did.  Anyway the top picture from the store inspired me to make this card below it and I really like the way it turned out.  The lace and the "love" ticket came out of the Artisian Embellishment Kit (129328) in the new mini catalog.  The gray heart was cut from the heart framelits and then sponged with Soft Suede Ink and smudged a little with Craft Whisper White Ink.  
Well it has been snowing here since about 3 this afternoon and hasn't stopped.  I was suppose to have a stamp class in the morning but sadly had to cancel it.  The roads are just too dangerous.  I guess I will just have to play by myself.  I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: