Sunday, January 20, 2013

All Dressed Up

 Okay so I was so sure I wasn't going to buy this set!  I should have known better.  Once I saw what was being done with it, I was reeled in.  And you know what?  I'm having a blast with it.  If you have a young daughter or granddaughter, you need this set because it will remind you of paper dolls which I played with for hours and hours.  Do they still make paper dolls in the store?  The possibilities here are endless with the many different embellishments Stampin Up has to offer to decorate these dresses.  Stampin Up offers you a bundle(131095) that includes the stamp set and the framelit dies that go with it.  You can cut out different skirts or dresses in seconds using the many different DSP or cut out a lot in Whisper White cardstock and let the girls color and design their own prints.  I used the Paper Doilies (129399) in the new mini for this skirt.  

No comments: