Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Stampin UP Leadership Conference 2013





I had an amazing time in Orlando this past week with three amazing ladies.  We laughed till we cried and ate til we were busting at the seams and dragged ourselves out of bed each morning after staying up late talking.  It was F-U-N and I can't wait to do it again.  

Here is an amazing necklace that Cathy Casey made for each of us with different bottle cap pictures and tiles.  I need a few more of these.  And then there is this awesome journal that Kimberly Van Diepen made for each of us.  I journaled in mine the whole time I was there so I wouldn't forget a thing.     There's an emptiness now that I am back home missing these girls, kind of like a good book or movie that you wished would go on and on.  I thank Stampin Up for being the reason for meeting so many people and for wonderful friendships!  Another perk of being a demonstrator.

No comments: