Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Digital Studio

yamaha rhino class action
So it's been awhile AGAIN since I posted here but honestly I have been busy. My son is getting married next week and prior to this event, I attended the Stampin Up Convention in Salt Lake City, gave a bridal shower for my future daughter-in-law, and went to a Yankee/Oriole ballgame in Baltimore. So I'm not sitting around eating bon bons all day!! Heeheehee. I had a blast in Salt Lake with my awesome girlfriends and the week of course just flew by. (Doesn't it always when you are having a blast?) One of the most popular subjects at convention was My Digital Studio. It has taken off like dynamite and has become so popular. If you haven't tried it, you should. Stampin Up offers a FREE 30 day trial. Just download it and play away. You will be surprised how much fun it is and how you can manipulate so many things to make your creations more exciting. There is also a page on Facebook that will help you by sharing weekly challenges with you along with a tutorial to help you. How great is that? So with that said, I want to share a page with you. Many of you know my dogs and of course Mr.Darcy has been featured on my blog several times. Did you know he has his own Facebook page? It's the truth! So I did this challenge where you incorporate a stamp image inside a punch. After watching the tutorial by Heather Summers I was able to do this!!
So my husband decided to give Darcy a steak bone after dinner and of course he was in heaven. So here he is with his prize! Well it's after midnight and I am heading to bed. One of the reasons I am blogging so late is that I am doing a 21 day challenge with one of my besties, Cathy Casey, who was an Artisan Finalist for Stampin Up this year. She is a very talented lady and I have learned a lot from her. If you get the chance, check out her blog, Sugar Shack Designs. So we are going to try to post on our blogs everyday for the next 21 days. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: