Monday, August 5, 2013

Post Convention Shares

So today I want to share a few things I made for Convention. The first items are tags I made for my roomies to put on the cool backpacks we received at convention this year. I didn't have the ribbons on for the picture but they tied to the outside of the packs for all to see. I used the Modern Medley DSP and some of the new In Color ribbon which I love because it has a little elasticity in it to give you a little leeway when taping it down. The silver glitter paper was used to make the 25's with the Big Shot which signified Stampin Up's 25th anniversary. The next item I want to share with you is my swap card I made for an organized swap. I used the Jumbo wheel stamp "Shop Around" and then just cut out the portion with the vintage lady. Love this stamp. I again used the Modern Medley DSP. Well it's only 4 days till my son's wedding. I am looking forward to seeing my parents, and other family members who are coming from out of town. So happy for my son too that he found someone he wants to spend the rest of his life with. Such a blessing. Hope you all have a great Monday. See you tomorrow!

No comments: