Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Convention Story Continues

I have started working on my digital scrapbook for the Stampin Up convention I attended a few weeks ago. And what makes convention the best? Being with your girlfriends and having a blast. Convention is nothing without the friendship of those who share the love and passion for the same things as you and these girls definitely fit the bill. We shopped, we played, we laughed till we cried. We formed new friendships and rekindled old ones. We learned and we shared. And then it was over and you start counting the moments until you see these lovely ladies again. My Digital Studio is a wonderful way to create and share the times of your life that you want to remember. It is so much fun and I love that you can manipulate so many details to make them fit your page the way you want them too. Whether you want to change colors, size, or change the shape of something, it will be yours and no one else's. It's your memory to share. So if you haven't tried this concept of scrapbooking then I invite you to try Stampin Up's "My Digital Studio" FREE for thirty days. Just download it and play around with the different options. There are many tutorials out there to help you along. Just have FUN!!!

No comments: