Monday, August 19, 2013

Grateful

So many times when I make a card, I think I have to put a lot on a card for it to be acceptable. Of course these are the standards I set for myself. More isn't always the best! Don't get me wrong. I love lots of layers and embellishments on a card or scrapbook page but sometimes "Simple" can speak volumes. Also I think that if you are working with new stampers, too much can intimidate them. So the saying "less is more" is true in some cases. I am loving the new DSP, "Sweater Weather". I love fall so much and I am soooooo ready for it and a sweater! I don't think it will be here anytime soon. It's suppose to be in the 90's this coming week. I'm not complaining though, this past week has been awesome, 70s everyday. What a treat! Finally, I picked the words "Truly Grateful" because that is what I am today. My dad had been admitted to the hospital the other day after becoming very ill and today he went home. So happy that he is doing better and able to go home with my mom. Take so much for granted all the time and tend to forget how fortunate I am for what I have in this world.

No comments: