Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Son

So as many of you know, my son Matt got married this month and it was a wonderful ceremony. I love my son and the man he has become. He is the nicest man and loves his wife, Julie so much. He also is very close to his two sisters. They have a lot of fun when they get together. This picture of the three of them was taken this past 4th of July at a family cookout. We laughed so much and had a great time eating and talking about what song Matt and I would dance to at the wedding for the Mother-Son dance. We ended up dancing to Louie Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World". So another chapter has started in my son's life as well as our family's. It's exciting and I know there is lots of wonderful memories ahead for us all. So I made a MDS page of Matt's summer. Time with his family, his marriage, and his honeymoon (him at the beach)! I hope he likes it.

No comments: